Discover a faster and easier path to dramatically better results.
Change and growth don’t have to be so hard. So, stop putting it off.
We work with CEO’s and management teams, to take the confusion and struggle out of growth and change, so you can successfully navigate toward a new level of results. Results Management Group is a high-touch catalyst for fast value creation.
Our work has a profound impact on the way people think, organize, collaborate and get results. We will ignite your organization and help you address systemic, team and individual challenges – meeting you exactly where you are and jointly determining the right path for your company.
Whether you are experiencing a most difficult challenge or most exciting opportunity, together we will create:
Focus on bold and compelling visions and strategies;
Alignment of highly effective management teams and all employees with strategic initiatives, corporate objectives, and team and individual goals;
Execution management competency that ensures follow-through, accountability, transparency, and collaborative engagement; and
Results that represent a significant break from the past and that become an increasingly more predictable over time.
We apply a multitude of proven and customized processes, provocative inquiry, catalyzing facilitation, strategic, organizational consulting, and results-focused executive coaching. We are experts at guiding clients to expand vision, clarity, commitment, accountability and to create the effectiveness required to immediately shift the top line, bottom-line, engagement and enterprise value.
Call (305) 704-8990 now for a consultation.
Results and Testimonials
… created our largest and most ambitious work to date and the company continues to grow.
I have never seen a group be so supportive of each other and be so committed when creating action plans
You know exactly how to get a message through to people. The response was amazing!
…I took a risk and used some of his “stuff” right away…my largest client…agreed to everything…
…on-going tug of war…highly emotional…you provided a framework to address this issue…a clearer set of priorities and much better focus….
…focusing everyone on the common goal, bringing people together to meet this goal, and how to achieve this was very powerful.
I’ll never see my life or this company the same again
Union supported contentious new initiative
… energizing and enlightening…makes teams better..
…I recommend this to anyone who is interested in becoming a positive instrument of change…he definitely delivered all he promised.
6 Critical Questions for the CEO:
Ideas You Can Use: Featured Articles
- Get Results and Be Great with People - By Matthew Levy Problem: The executives that I speak with want to get better results at work. Some people push too hard and are perceived as jerks or bossy overlords. Other people struggle to get results because they’re weak, don’t Read more →
- Overcome Hurdles to Accountability and Winning Results with Execution Management - The Problem: People break promises and companies are bad at execution management, accountability and getting predictable results. The following are six barriers that are holding back your company. Putting in place an effective system for managing execution will allow your Read more →
- Mining the Gems of Strategy in a Year-End Review - Problem: Most management teams fail to take advantage of the most strategic conversation available to them at year end — the one that unveils the hidden gems of learning that can have a profound impact both on next year’s strategy Read more →
- Will Your Executive Team Dynamic Contaminate Year-End Planning? - by Matthew Levy A dysfunctional executive team dynamic will create a weaker strategy and a budget executives don’t really believe in or commit to. A strongly aligned and effective executive team will develop a more innovative strategy and a better budget. So, Read more →
- Manage Execution to Grow Like the Inc. 5000 - by Matthew Levy Inc. magazine’s September 2013 issue features the 32nd annual list of the Inc. 5000 – a collection representing some of the finest companies in the country. There’s no one industry they hail from, no single geography, and Read more →
- Why Even Top Performers Stop Short of Doing Their Best Work - “I need my people to be honest with me ─ tell me what I need to hear ─ and push themselves to get the results without me having to push them.” ─ a frustrated CEO and client The Problem: Read more →
- End Sabotage and Cure Organizational Schizophrenia - Executives frequently disagree with decisions that the executive team – or the CEO – have already made. Sometimes, we even disagree with how a decision was made. However, after a decision is made, we make a choice to act in Read more →
- Don’t Miss Your Numbers, Call a Time-Out - Don't miss your numbers this year. Now is the time to get the company back on track before it's too late. Call a time-out and get the executive team offsite to assess the company's progress to date, resolve all the issues, and make plans to insure success for the year. Here is how... Read more →
- Consultant Lists 10 Symptoms of Management Dysfunction - Miami, FL, December 5, 2007 — John Thain, CEO of Merrill Lynch, has pledged to revamp the bank’s culture in response to insufficient management team co-operation that he believes could have contributed to the $8bn mortgage write down according to Read more →
- Transforming Corporate Results: Five Critical Factors for CEO Success - CEO success depends on the ability to fulfill the ultimate responsibility: leading the company boldly into the future and inspiring and guiding people to achieve specific results. After years of consulting with and coaching executives from the likes of GE, Read more →