Discover a faster and easier path to dramatically better results.
Change and growth don’t have to be so hard. So, stop putting it off.
We work with CEO’s, management teams, ownership groups, and families that own businesses to take the confusion and struggle out of growth, change, and transitions so you can successfully navigate toward a new level of performance. Results Management Group is a high-touch catalyst for effectiveness, collaboration, and fast value creation.
Whether you are managing growth, setting up a new executive team of board, navigating a challenge, planning to sell, or passing the company to the next generation of leaders, our work has a profound impact on the way people think, organize, collaborate and get results. We will meet you exactly where you are to jointly determining the right path for igniting your company.
Whether you are experiencing a most difficult challenge or most exciting opportunity, together we will create:
Focus on bold and compelling visions and strategies;
Alignment of highly effective management teams and all employees with strategic initiatives, corporate objectives, and team and individual goals;
Execution management competency that ensures follow-through, accountability, transparency, and collaborative engagement; and
Results that represent a significant break from the past and that become increasingly more predictable over time.
We apply a multitude of proven and customized processes, provocative inquiry, catalyzing facilitation, strategic, organizational consulting, and results-focused executive coaching. We are experts at guiding clients to expand vision, clarity, commitment, accountability and to create the effectiveness required to immediately shift the top line, bottom-line, engagement and enterprise value. Call (305) 704-8990 now for a consultation.
Results and Testimonials
…I took a risk and used some of his “stuff” right away…my largest client…agreed to everything…
I have never seen a group be so supportive of each other and be so committed when creating action plans
…focusing everyone on the common goal, bringing people together to meet this goal, and how to achieve this was very powerful.
…an amazing experience…I was communicating even more directly and powerfully the very next day and people around me were in action as a result…
… energizing and enlightening…makes teams better..
I’ll never see my life or this company the same again
…galvanized the executive team…clarified our vision and created a sense of urgency around key priorities…
You know exactly how to get a message through to people. The response was amazing!
Sales improved 25% over the previous year.
Sales and market share doubled in a year
6 Critical Questions for the CEO:
Ideas You Can Use Today: Featured Articles
- Excel at Execution to Achieve your Strategy - Read more →
- Preventing Family Business Conflict: Decision Making and the Family Business Constitution - Read more →
- Overcome the Six Hurdles to Effective Execution Management - Read more →
- Mining the Gems of Strategy in a Year-End Review - Read more →
- Will Your Executive Team Dynamic Contaminate Year-End Planning? - Read more →
- Manage Execution to Grow Like the Inc. 5000 - Read more →
- Why Even Top Performers Stop Short of Doing Their Best Work - Read more →
- End Sabotage and Cure Organizational Schizophrenia - Read more →
- Don’t Miss Your Numbers, Call a Time-Out - Read more →
- Consultant Lists 10 Symptoms of Management Dysfunction - Read more →
- Transforming Corporate Results: Five Critical Factors for CEO Success - Read more →