Teams Aligned – Execution Managed – Results Achieved ™
Results Management Group is a high-touch catalyst for business growth and stabilization guiding owners, CEOs, boards, and executives, ownerships groups and families, that are managing growth, change or conflict, or on the verge of big opportunities.
Our work has a profound impact on the way people think, organize, collaborate and get results.
We cause dramatic shifts in mindsets, behavior, effectiveness, leadership, responsible governance, creative collaboration and effective strategy execution for quantum leap breakthroughs and long-lasting results.
We are counted on to:
- Align Management Teams, boards & owners with bold, compelling visions, strategies,
objectives and plans;
- Instill an Organizational Capacity to Manage Execution for Growth and Change in a way
- Guide Family Business owners to create harmonious loving families that are unified around profitable, growing, and stable businesses SM
- Turn Conflict into Creativity and support teams to collaborate effectively, make decisions,
and set/manage strategy; and improves alignment, communication, accountability, follow-through, engagement,
predictability and dramatically better results, overall;
- Do Executive Coaching to unleash potential, ignite passion, creativity, leadership, innovation
and ambition and bust through barriers to personal and organizational success;
- Perform Good to great turnarounds and Prepare Companies for Sale.
Click to read: Results & Testimonials
Sales and market share doubled in a year
I have earned new business from clients as a result of this…the work that I have done with you has been so profound
… energizing and enlightening…makes teams better..
Union supported contentious new initiative
… created our largest and most ambitious work to date and the company continues to grow.
Sales improved 25% over the previous year.
…I took a risk and used some of his “stuff” right away…my largest client…agreed to everything…
…focusing everyone on the common goal, bringing people together to meet this goal, and how to achieve this was very powerful.
I have never seen a group be so supportive of each other and be so committed when creating action plans
…on-going tug of war…highly emotional…you provided a framework to address this issue…a clearer set of priorities and much better focus….