Executive Coaching and Project/Results Based Leadership Development
Incorporates proprietary deepwork methodologies sm, action learning, adaptive leadership, authentic leadership and others and is well suited for entreprenuers, senior executives, next level leaders, and other organizational professionals that are responsible for critical projects or looking for direct coaching to support them in creating specific results that far exceed what they were capable of before.
It is designed to provide a strategic partnership for experienceial and insight based learning and profound shifts in thinking, feeling, and behaving. to support a higher level of operation and communication that will forever alter how participants create results individually and with teams.
The program has several major components: transforming the attitudes and beliefs that have impeded your performance in the past, developing the communication skills of effective leadership, goal setting, and managing activities for specific results. Participants more effectively create and manage projects, teams and are coached to produce the specific measurable results that they are accountable for.
- Leaders that can be counted on as people that are leading, creating a new future through projects that are aligned with corporate objectives
- Effectively lead and engage others
- Identifying and transforming issues that limit performance
- Creating specific results that participants are committed to producing.
- Creating structures and practices that support in managing for specific results
- Being responsible for what isn’t working and shift it
- Adapting and adopting values and beliefs that support effectiveness
- Resolving conflict
- Giving feedback and coaching others
- Expanded network of support and contribution
- Being known as people who are committed, in action, and reliable
- Intentionally creating effective business relationships
- Managing conversations with others to keep projects moving forward
- Communicating commitments effectively to inspire others
- Having conversations with others that empower them and follow with specific actions
- Creating goal role clarity and alignment with others
- Inspiring teamwork and leading by example
- And much, much more…This program may combine assessment, high impact experiential learning sessions, to transform the participant’s ability to manage for unprecedented results as an individual and a team leader.Breakthrough Projects and High-Performance Teams
Participating teams are coached to design and succeed in a breakthrough project that supports the corporate vision and critical specific and measurable results — to go way beyond the past. High impact experiential learning sessions, executive coaching, and consulting to transform what is possible for your teams, so they cause extraordinary business results that will astound.
Transforming the way team members create, communicate, align, and manage commitments and breakdowns is the key to achieving breakthrough results. Based on 12 major and other minor aspects of highly effective teams, teams will self evaluate and be coached to be highly effective in achieving a specific measurable result with predictability.
- Having a team that is committed to and focused on specific measurable results that would be a breakthrough for the team and the company
- Being trained individually and as a team in each of the key areas that are proven to create high performance teams.
- Taking on the beliefs and commitments that support team success
- Making decisions quickly and executing with the full support of the team
- Dealing effectively with breakdowns in communication and performance
- Resolving the issues that have dragged the team down and limited performance in the past
- Managing promises and actions to dramatically increase predictability of results
- Having highly effective meetings
- Cutting through dishonesty and hidden agendas and bringing honest straight talk to the team
- Building trust
- Creating a team culture that supports effectiveness and a new passion for work
- Making effective use of available resources
- And much, much, more…